E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org You also may submit inquiries regarding personal data protection, privacy and security matters to email@example.com.
3. What do we use your information for?Any of the information we collect from you may be used for one or more of the following purposes: - To personalize your experience (the information will help Tuneup better respond to your individual needs); - To improve our website (Tuneup continually strives to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from our Users); -To identify you as a an Tuneup User -To enable secure login for you in the Tuneup Service -To establish a primary channel of communication with you; -To produce and display cookie declarations If at any time You would like to stop sharing Your information, You can delete your data after login by clicking on "Delete my Data" or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Legal basisEU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) The processing of your data is either based on your consent or in case the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, cf. GDPR art. 6(1)(a)-(b) whatever is may be applicable. If the processing is based on your consent, you may at any time withdraw your consent by simply deleting your personal data by clicking “Delete my data” (in case of login) or by contacting us at email@example.com. Children
We do not permit children under 13 years of age (or under 16 years of age for children residing in the EU/EEA) to register and does not knowingly collect any personal information from them. If you are under the age of 13 (or under the age of 16 if you reside in the EU/EEA), please do not register with Us. In the event that we learn affirmatively that we have obtained or collected information from or about children under 13 (or, where applicable, 16) years of age, we will use our best efforts to remove such information from our servers. If you are aware of any child under the age these age limits who have registered with us, please contact our Support Team by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. How do we protect your information?Tuneup implements the following technical, physical and organizational measures to maintain the safety of your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized use, unauthorized modification, disclosure or access and against all other unlawful forms of processing. Availability
Tuneup uses distributed system and doing it’s best to provide the best availability possible, but service is provided as is, and Tuneup doesn’t responsible for any damage which might be caused by interruptions. Confidentiality
All personnel are subject to full confidentiality and any subcontractors and subprocessors are required to sign a confidentiality agreement if not full confidentiality is part of the main agreement between the parties. The personal data can be only accessed through private network over an encrypted connection and only from the limited set of IPs. Also any access by authorized personnel is logged. We do not store personal information outside of the private servers even temporarily. Transparency
Tuneup will at all times keep you informed about changes to the processes to protect data privacy and security, including practices and policies. You may at any time request information on where and how data is stored, secured and used. Tuneup will also provide the summaries of any independent audits of the Service (if applicable). Isolation
All access to personal data is blocked by default, using a zero privileges policy. Access to personal data is restricted to individually authorized personnel. Authorized personnel are granted a minimum access on a need-to-have basis. The ability to intervene
Tuneup enables your rights of access, rectification, erasure, blocking and objection mainly by providing built-in functions for data handling in the ServicE, and also by informing about and offering You possibility of objection when Tuneup is planning to implement changes to relevant practices and policies. Monitoring
Tuneup uses security reports to monitor access patterns and to proactively identify and mitigate potential threats. Administrative operations, including system access, are logged to provide an audit trail if unauthorized or accidental changes are made.System performance and availability is monitored from both internal and external monitoring services. Personal Data breach notification
In the event that your data is compromised, Tuneup will notify you and competent Supervisory Authority(ies) within 72 hours by e-mail with information about the extent of the breach, affected data, any impact on the Service and Tuneup's action plan for measures to secure the data and limit any possible detrimental effect on the data subjects.
Anonymous configuration: current station
7. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties any personally identifiable information.
This does not include trusted third parties or subcontractors who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. Such trusted parties may have access to personally identifiable information on a need-to-know basis and will be contractually obliged to keep your information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. Furthermore, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Legally required disclosure
Tuneup will not disclose Your data to law enforcement except when instructed by You or where it is required by law. When governments make a lawful demand for Your data from Tuneup, Tuneup strives to limit the disclosure. Tuneup will only release specific data mandated by the relevant legal demand. If compelled to disclose your data, Tuneup will promptly notify you and provide a copy of the demand unless legally prohibited from doing so.
8. Third party linksAt our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and welcome any feedback about these websites. As YouTube API Client, we use YouTube API Services under YouTube - Terms of Service.
9. Where do we store the information?No stored data will be transferred, backed up and/or recovered by Tuneup outside of the European Union. Personal data location
All data are stored in databases and file repositories hosted in US. All data are automatically replicated in real time to secondary hot failover databases and file repositories US. Databases are continuously backed up to enable restore to any point in time within a retention period of 29 days. Backups are stored on file storage in US. Installation of software on cloud customer’s system
No installation of software is required to use the Service. The login-protected Service is accessible through a standard web browser.
10. Access, data portability, migration, and transfer back assistanceYou may at any time obtain confirmation from Tuneup as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed.You may at any time order a complete data copy, which you may transmit to another controller of the data. Your data will be delivered within 10 working days by Tuneup as files in CSV format. Logical relations between datasets will be preserved in form of unique identifiers.
11. Request for rectification, restriction or erasure of the personal dataRectification
You may at any time obtain without undue delay rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Restriction of processing personal data
You may at any time request us to restrict the processing of personal data when one of the following applies:
-if you contest the accuracy of the personal data, for a period enabling Tuneup to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
-if the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead; or
-if Tuneup no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. Erasure
You may without undue delay request the erasure of personal data concerning you, and Tuneup shall erase the personal data without undue delay when one of the following applies:
-if the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
-if you withdraw your consent on which the processing is based, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
-if you object to the processing in case the processing is for direct marketing purposes;
if the personal data have been unlawfully processed; or
if the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in EU or national law.
12. Data retentionData retention policy
All End User Data, Configuration Data and System Generated Data will be erased after account deletion in 29 days. Request to delete my Personal Data Data retention for compliance with legal requirements
You cannot require Us to change any of the default retention periods, except for the reasons for erasure as it is stated above, but may suggest changes for compliance with specific sector laws and regulations.
13. AccountabilityWe use logs all system updates, configuration changes and access to provide an audit-trail if unauthorized or accidental changes are made.You may request a data protection audit performed by an independent third party who is also accepted by Tuneup. You may pay a Fee associated with the request plus applicable taxes as well as any other costs related to the audit as the case may be.
14. CooperationTuneup will cooperate with you in order to ensure compliance with applicable data protection provisions, e.g. to enable you to effectively guarantee the exercise of data subjects’ rights (right of access, rectification, erasure, blocking, opposition), to manage incidents including forensic analysis in case of security breach.
15. Terms of ServicePlease also visit our Terms of Service section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our web-site.